Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank You

23rd Wednesday 2011, TY-RDV. Tom has for the third time credit me for the idea of his "Daily Market Analysis" in Facebook where the idea came from another trader's course that I took. Of course, I love the compliment but I felt I should thank him for acting on it as his work benefit me and the rest.

I remember there was a time when I quoted someone 'words of wisdom' to my wife. However, a few weeks later she quoted back to me saying that she heard it from someone else and not dear me. It makes me feel like playing a second fiddler. Probably, she thinks that words like this could not have come out from her hubby's mouth. My ego hurts really bad for a simple thing like this and my mind can play the scene all day long draining out my energy and making other people near me drained out as well.

First, I am sorry. I like to thank my wife for using those words of wisdom on a great occasion as it shows she understand the context and has even applied them as principles to improve her life even though she forgot who had told her. This is because whoever told her those words, seriously... does not make a difference. However, if she would remembered that it was me, she would have strokes my ego, causing me to be seriously attached to it and in time to come, unable to let go when the reverse happened i.e. when my ego got hurt. Similarly, I am glad that Tom find meaning in the Daily Market Analysis and with that, I thank him.

Overall, I thank one for one's openness to hear those words
I thank one for one's time to understand those words
And I thank one for accepting those words as part of one's life
Least but not least, there is no need to thank me as I know it when I know it.

No comments: