Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Empty Baggage

Remember the days where you have to pack your clothes, your children clothes for vacation? And usually you end up with an overfilled baggage that is usually larger then your 2 year old kid? How would you like it if you have just a little baggage to carry with? On second thought, even if you have a baby baggage to carry, tendency, it will looks as though the weight is the same. This could be because the baggage you did not physically pack ended more packed in your mind, your worries of what if you have not pack enough.

I used to and still have the habit to bring all sort of thoughts, put it in my baggage (my mind) and bring it with me everywhere. And that is no wonder why I am so always tired. Just imagine carrying that tons of thoughts in your mind everywhere, eat, sleep, play and worst work etc. It is like carrying 20kg dumbbells everywhere I go.

How relieved I will feel if I could just leave them all at home and just bring an empty baggage along.

No comments: