Monday, February 7, 2011

Should I go for an Advance Course?

A trading friend of mine ask me to join him for a course taught by a well known trader in Sydney, Australia. Firstly, I wasn't too sure about his works though I heard of him before. Secondly, it will cost atleast 10 grand for everything. The only thing positive is maybe I will learn something really good and also if he knows I exist, I can get help much easier. I thought to myself, I have been through many trading courses and what is the chance that this will not be another course that will be shelf like the others? Unless I know for certain I am not going to shelf this one, then I will definitely go for it. But I don't. The last trading course I attended is pretty good and I using it to work for me. So before I go for this course, I told my friend that I will first raise money from what I learnt from my previous course and use that money to pay for this advance course. In this way, I can force myself to make what I learned previously work and if it work, reward myself handsomely for another course.

Knowledge capital is the only thing that will not be subjected to diseconomies of scale. However: knowledge is a neutral tool. Use it unwisely, she will hurt you and others. So wisdom is required to use knowledge well. Hence too much knowledge is good if wisdom in selecting which to apply on which situation comes along with it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: