Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happiness - Goal Setting

Recently I have been feeling a sense of happiness and sense of satisfaction. Partly because during the past few weeks, I have been learning alot of things. Reflecting back that bring me to now, I begin with a sense of lost after I left the workforce. I got some ideas what I would like to do but with an mindset of earning what is lost during employment, it seems futile. I should concentrate what I had to gain from what I lost during employment.

Instead of making back that income, I set my mind to learn and objectively make what I learn work. If I got things working, i would already achieve my accomplishment and what good things that come after that is a bonus. I decided to do myself a big favor, to be financially literate. Everything I do had to align with that.

Finally my goal and my believe that I am on the path to my destiny is set. That is the first step of satisfaction which I have been struggling for a year having uncertain objectives in mind. This is one thing that is a must to be done else I will be wondering the world of uncertainty and frustration.

To be continued....

No comments: