Thursday, August 12, 2010

Is there a Heaven

I'm never been there so I can't comment. Neither have I met someone who claims that s/he is from there. If every good souls go to Heaven, then there will be lesser and lesser soul on earth presumably that soul cannot be created.

We can see or feel that the human population is always increasing. Does that mean that more souls are created. Could this be an expense to the decreasing populations of other species? Note that all species have a life force in them and hence each has a soul. We note that there are lesser greens on earth to make way for concrete buildings. There are animal species that are declining in population and even extinct. Could these species being replaced by the human? There is always a balance and the number of souls available are always a constant. So when earth reboots, I will presumed that the greenery population will grow again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: