Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Conflict Intention

Conflict Intention, in my own words, to do something with an intention to gain oneself an advantage but in fact the very thought of that action disadvantage ownself and hence neutralized the position overall. Very Cheem? Yes, I'm also amazed myself for coming out with something like that. Have you ever wanted to get even or take advantage on someone. What if this is somebody you got no idea who s/he is. That can happened like a friend telling you that s/he met some unreasonable person who spitted on his/her shoe and did not apologize. You may feel angry and decided to get even for your friend but when you hit the person from the back, you realized it is your father?

There's a theory on Oneness, one of my dear friend brought out during a chat. She told me that this person by the name of Steve says that every living being came from a single mother and hence every being share the same source. If you see an enemy on the street and wanted to get even with, oneness teaches us that that enemy share the same mother as you and if you hit him/her, you are hurting his/her mother which is also yours. That means, s/he is actually a brother or sister to you, the same blood metaphorically. So think about this before getting even with someone you don't like.

Having said that, I was wondering how the Soul theory fit in? I can explain the Conflict Intention part but what about Oneness. Are they in line?

Let me run through the Soul theory viewpoint on Conflict Intention. Since soul move from one body to another body, there will be a time in space where two souls will meet each other in some sort of relationship. Let say you meet someone you want to get even on the street. However, that someone soul may be your mother's soul in your previous body. So what if s/he is? Will you get even now? Just like oneness, the soul's theory will make you rethink of getting even with another person by thinking more intimately that that someone could be once your benefactor which oneness let your reflect that that someone is actually sharing the same flesh and blood like you.

So how can I explain the origin of souls when long long long ago, there is only one living cell. That cell couldn't possibly contain all the souls in the universe. So how does soul originated?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oneness believes that we are all but one. So if we look at soul in oneness concept, then all soul are but one but appearing in different forms. So, I am you and you are me. So if I do something to hurt you, I am hurting myself. So we can't preach peace for ourselves and war for others, that would be conflict intention.

We are but one soul in different bodies. So that would resolve the issue of increase or decrease of soul, because there is only one soul.