Thursday, August 12, 2010

Immortality

Can a soul be created? Can it be be destroy? Knowing the answer to one will lead to the answer of another. If I will to assume that a soul could neither be create or destroy then the soul is the link to immortality.

First one has to understand the 'Who Am I'. I am the life-force that run this body. The body I occupied can be created and hence be destroyed. However, I will not be destroyed or created with the body. Simply I exist. So if that mindset is in one, how will one feel about life. There will be no fear of death simply because one is immortal. Hence, feeling immortal, one first have time in hand to do as many things one desire. Without any attachment to anything, time and the physical space, one can take things less seriously and pursue on things that are self enriching. Why do angels fly? Because they take themselves lightly.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: