Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seeing through Noise

I love this phrase I got from a course. Basically, this comment was made from an article about the late Ng Teng Fong. An apprentice under him commented that during his day under Mr Ng, he has been a data analyzing freak. However. Mr Ng can see through all those noise which make him a very successful entrepreneur.

My interpretation is that this statement is about focus. With all the distractions around, one must still have his objective in mind.

I brought it back home and during that time, I had a problem looking for my daughter's library book. As it was a day pass due date, I was rather frustrated. I have search the house once before and to no avail. So I thought about this phrase and decided to calm myself down and focus where else have I not looked.

I found the book.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: