Saturday, October 9, 2010

We are all the same

Every odd days when I crosses Raffles MRT Station underground to SGX, I saw a wheel bound man selling tissue papers. I asked myself whether am I different from him. No. I am no different. The only thing that I got is a body that have more features than what he was given. If he got what I got, he just got the same gadgets that I have but still we are the same. As such, I am no different from any living things on earth. We are just different by what we have after we acknowledge ourselves. Hence I am no better than you or you are no better than me without what we received. So when what we received are taken away from us i.e. detaching from the physical body like detaching from a physical items, we are all the same, naked, nameless, shapeless. So why compare? Ultimately you and me will reached the same level we started with.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: