Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Market

I posted an entry about the market comparing her to my virtual mistress @ http://sveston.blogspot.com/2010/09/I-was-wrong.html and I was wrong to say that she was a mistress that is spending my account like a free flow credit card.

Just yesterday, I thought she was behaving erratically. She rose to levels that I have not seen before but I have only been trading for 2 months and of course how much would I have seen actually. Anyway still believing that she is erratic on that day, I woke up the next morning and did my preparation for the day trading session. What I saw gave me a very different perspective.

Out of the chaos and disbelieved that I thought that the market is erratic, I was so hallucinated negatively not to see the pattern that she has form for me to see. In my mind, all I care was to get out of position whenever I can. Not at 40t away but somewhere in the vicinity of 10 to 15t. However, clearly she showed me a pattern that I can bet on by adding on another position and get out faster and even with a profit. I am just too distracted to get out via a retracement that I missed it entirely.

She just showed that she is not a mistress that spend my account like her credit card but someone who actually left cues to guide me how to place my entry. Not all that glitters are gold. Good things are not always good and bad things are not always bad. For example, bitter medicines taste terrible but is good for the body.

She (the market) has all along being guiding me by giving me cues in advance what she is going to do next. It is just that I have been fearful by believing that she is there to trap me. By changing the believed that she is there to guide me, I am now less fearful to follow her.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: