Saturday, October 9, 2010

Soul vs Mind

Mind over Matter? Mind over Body? I have this term being introduce to me many years back, I can't remember during my Army Days to get over obstacles mentally. I have to say it does work but it also does kill if not used properly. I remembered a number of great healthy athletes reported in the news where they pushes the limits their bodies can take and eventually killing themselves. Their mind refusal to stop forces the other parts of the body to exert further until they either able to cope or broke down beyond recovery. Hence, it is vital to know your limits and conditioning is a must when taking a task that requires extended physical endurance one never attempted before.

That is when the soul has to come in. The soul has to control the mind from over stretching the capability limits of the body. The mind is also a body part but it is a part that needs more control then the other parts as it attempts to take control from the soul. So instead of Mind Over Body or Mind over Matter, focus on Soul over Body or Soul over Matter because deep in the soul, knows the capability limit of the body.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: