Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog?

Why am I writing all these blogs?

Am I penning them down for others to read? Wasn't in my mind before but yes and I hope they make sense out of it. Actually, I told my wife that I wrote this so that my daughters will get to read them and show it to their children what I am like if this body pass on.

However I asked myself... Am I what I wrote? Hahaha... I begin to wonder. I wrote these blogs to remind myself what I would like to be. I would love to be what I have written and for sure I have not reached that stage yet. Of course I hope what I wrote is good for the well beings. So what you are reading is what I want to be and hopefully be able to be one of this day. Hence once awhile, reading them again helps me to remember what I stand to be. Disclaimer, I hold the right to edit myself and hence the blog. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: