Friday, December 17, 2010

Conversations With God

Stumbled upon this DVD at library@esplanade.
The story told about Neale, the author whose world crumbles, leaving him no job, no home and a broken neck. He climbs back with the help of his God who had conversations with him during his distress stage. He took down what God told him and it became a best seller.

There are few quotes that is worth a thought and I found a good lot in this link
http://www.iloveulove.com/spirituality/cwg/cwgquotes.htm

I was asking who is his God. My view is his God is his God.
His God will always be there for him even if he gave up his God.
Likewise, my God is my Soul and will always be there to listen and give me advice when I calmly reached out for HIM.
Hence, His God is his Soul and all the while, he is speaking to his Soul.
At a very distress stage in life, he may have reached a certain kind of calmness where God cames in and talked to him.
So if you give up in your God, you are actually giving up in yourself.
Everyone has a God and this God will always support one, no matter how one treats God.

Because God is One.

No comments: