Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Best Month

I had trouble getting over this month. Firstly I cannot focus, which affected my meditation, my driving, my dealings with my love ones, my studies, my trading and mostly my confidence. Scenarios after scenarios are placed infront of me to test my reactions to them and largely I failed. What I did does not complement what I have been writing in my blog.

Everything I wrote in the blog is what I want to be. I thought I am there. I thought I was ready and unknowingly, this month came and tested me out. I failed and I realized I have alot more to learn. I got to pick myself up again so that I can prepare for another month like this and overcome every other month.

Just like the best friend is the friend who tells you your flaws, the best month is the month that let you realized your shortcomings.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: